Thursday, November 23, 2006

Alfie logs on


Hello my name is Alfie and I am about a week old. This past week I have been mostly eating a mixture of breast milk and formula.

Most days I hang out in the living room in my basket, it is pretty cool and I just do what I want. Last night we did go for a ride in the car as I was pretty mad about something (although I cannot remember what), and that was fine. Mummy drove and daddy and I sat in the back. The ride did not last that long as I did a big poo in my pants and we had to come home. We got home just in time for the cricket, daddy and I watched a bit but I thought England's performance was rather poor. We are going to have to improve rapidly if we are to retain the Ashes.

Today we went for a little ride in my buggy, it is pretty comfy and I like the fact that my car seat fits on top. You can see in a photo that I decided to wear a blue cardy which, worn a bit baggy, is all the rage in Fishponds.



1 comment:

rachel, danny, henry, claudia, and walter said...

more alfie, more alfie, the crowd yells - xo