Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!












We had an eventful Christmas. Mommy hit a patch of ice and crashed the car into one of the stone walls that Wales is famous for. We were all okay. Grandpa came to collect us and brought a huge bar of Dairy Milk with him. I had my first taste of chocolate bar and loved it!
I had Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Joe and Aunt Katie all to myself for a few blessed days and then my cousins, Edie and Henry rocked up with their parents. I spent a lot of time practising my walking and playing with the toys that daddy used to play with about 25 years ago.
Mommy and daddy gave me somebody's old, worn out sock on Christmas morning. It had some chocolate coins that I haven't seen since and a few presents wrapped up for me to open. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt like I had seen all of my presents before. I got a great train, all sorts of treats from Egypt, and some nice books amongst other things. I also got to play with Henry and Edie's new toys. I especially liked drawing on Edie's easel chalkboard and playing with Henry's Thomas and Gordon trains.

No comments: