Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me and Papaw and a few other things

These are some photos of me with my Papaw. He is a lovely man who lets me play with his straw, food, face and loves to kiss on me. I managed to say 'Papaw' a few times for him when he came over to play. Papaw also let me try some unsweetened ice tea one night at dinner.
I tried lots of new things whilst in NC. Here are a few:
Nilla wafers (a delicious cookie I will miss eating for my snack)
Goldfish crackers
hot dogs ( It was grilled to perfection by my Uncle Brattan on his outdoor gas grill. I wouldn't let go of it unitl I was done)
hamburger ( from one of the best places for burgers: Fuddrucker's...Yum!)
applesauce
marshmallows (Grandma insisted but I wasn't too impressed)
chocolate croissant (again with Grandma at her fave cafe' hangout)
Calabash shrimp
hush puppies (Mama turned around to talk to Uncle Michael and when she turned back around it was gone and in my hand)
pancakes
Belgian waffle
It was a great trip on the food front. My mama and daddy enjoyed it too and even managed a dinner and a breakfast on their own. I've no idea why that should be such a treat for them but they were excited.






No comments: