Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Visit with my American Cousins

I just spent 11 days visiting with my American family. It was a long trip over...a 2 1/2 hour car journey to Gatwick, a 3 hour wait in the airport, where I amazed my mother by falling asleep on her chest whilst positioned under a blaring PA system and nearly drove my father to madness by constantly striding off to check out the airport cars that beep and drive the disabled folk around the terminal and finally a 9 hour flight. My parents were lucky enough to get the bulkhead seats so there was room for me to roam a bit. I also did a lot of walking up and down the aisles meeting with my admirers. On the whole, I was a great little traveller. Once in NC, we had an hour long wait at Immigration in a sweltering room and then a 2 hour car journey with my beautiful Aunt Danielle. We were also met by my very sweet Uncle Michael.
These pictures are of my cousins who I miss dearly now that I am back in jolly ole England. Waylan was a great playmate and Ella Hayes has probably only now stopped flinching...I never intended to hurt her. I just wanted to pat her because she is so pretty!





No comments: